Real Ghost Story: The Only Dark Path

Hi,

One night, I was going to the dinning hall for supper. I was walking alone in the dark path. The lights usually was turn on during night but not that night. The path was the only shortcut to the dinning hall. I am used to that path with light, walking alone on the path wasn't a big deal to me until that night. I thought nothing was going to happen. The school hostel has two buildings and between them is the school building. It's pitch dark at night. Everyone was scared to use it accept me. I told myself that everything was gonna be fine.
So that night, I hummed a song that was in my brain while I was walking through. I always do this so I can gain courage in myself. As I reached the center of the path, something-hand like grabbed my left leg. I can feel it grabbing it with not much strength but still it was holding on to me. I didn't see anything. It was dark but I know there were something there that I could not see with my naked eyes. I tried to pull my leg, pulling and stomping my feet until it released it. As soon as it was gone I ran frantically to the dinning hall.
The next day, somehow people were talking about the hall and how it was actually haunted. Something did really happened there but no one knew.
As I tried to remember, the thing only happened like three seconds but it felt so real and the hand, it really doesn't felt like a human hand but the problem was there was no one else at that time except myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡Estoy hablando español porque Chiquititas 2000!

My Motto: 'The sky has no limit thus you should always mark the highest cloud to tell them you were once there'.