Refreshing Blog

Hi,
Well this awkward.. because I haven't been blogging for such a long time and starting new blog after a long time period is really weird. I finished school and got really bored. It felt like I had discovered all the web in the internet so I need something I can stick with it, something that can lit up my boring day so decided to go back to my blog. Yeah, just like the old days.

If you were wondering, "she could just play twitter, tumblr, chat with friends and watch movies. I could die to do that by now". Hey, it's not my fault that I don't know how to use tumblr and I deleted my old twitter and make a new one but I forgot how to use it and all my friends are always busy, and I don't.. really.. watch movies. I found it boring to watch it alone. I can only survive watching something under 20 minutes. That's my limit.


So I was like, let's improvise this blog. Up here is what my old blog looks like. If you can see there were no post at all.  I was a loser of level 10 and on. I wanted to write before but I didn't have the time. Last year was packed and I didn't get to write anything so I guess this year will be it then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡Estoy hablando español porque Chiquititas 2000!

My Motto: 'The sky has no limit thus you should always mark the highest cloud to tell them you were once there'.

Real Ghost Story: The Only Dark Path